Saturday, June 8, 2013

La V-Neck del Boyfriend


Hey Chicas!! Today's outfit post consist of my favorite circled skirt. I honestly can't get enough of this skirt, one of the many reasons I like it so much is because it can make any plain old shirt look more girly and put together. I usually can't wear many flared skirts because my hips tent to make them stick up in a not so flattering way, but this one manages to flare in all the right places. 
I wore this to run a couple of errands and spend some time with Diego (el novio/boyfriend). This week will always be a very important week for me, not just because I started my fashion blog but because I graduated high school. YESSS!! a new chapter of my life begins while an old one comes to an ends.
 I'll hopefully be posting about my graduation soon, so don't forget to check back!
ps: I promise the photo quality will get better, I'm working really hard on getting a camera soon. 

 



Top: Hanes Skirt: American Eagle Outfitters Bag/Necklace: Kohls Watch: Nordstrom 

Thank you so much for reading! 
Love,
Wendy C.