Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Yellow Ruffles



HEY CHICAS!! I wore this to a graduation get together on sunday afternoon. It was pretty hot, so I decided to go with this strapless American Eagle shirt. but since it was more on the show-y side, I wanted to balance it out with some cropped jeans. I'm in love with this bag, as you will see in many future posts. I love the color and simplicity of it, in my opinion, I think it pulls any outfit together. Do you have that one item you wear non stop? I know I have more than one lol. I would love to hear what your staple piece is! 






Top: American Eagle, Jeans: American Eagle, Bag: Kohls, Watch: Michael Kors

Thank you so much for reading!! 
I'd love to hear what you think so don't hesitate on e-mailing me at wendy_ch96@hotmail.com or leaving a comment.