Saturday, July 27, 2013

Plaid, White and a Little Blue


HEY CHICAS!!
To be honest, I wasn't too excited to share these pictures. 
I didn't really like how the quality of my pictures have been turning out lately. 
At times like these is when I wish I had a better quality camera 
(instead of taking outfit pictures with my phone).
 But I guess we both have to be patient until I can get my dream camera and I can
 provide better outfit pictures.
On to another note. As you can tell, my current obsession is pairing
 dresses with shirts to make it look like a skirt. like I said in one of my previous posts {here}
 I wasn't a big fan of this trend because I never thought it would flatter me.
 But we all know some things deserve a second chance.








dress: American Eagle, sandals: Jessica Simpson, bag: Teen Vogue

Thanks for stopping by
Have a Lovely Saturday!
Love,
Wendy C.