Tuesday, August 6, 2013

All Shades of Blue


HOLA CHICAS/CHICOS!!
The difference a sweater can make is sometimes very surprising. 
I don't know if you can tell but this is actually the romper 
I wore on a previous post {here}. One of the reasons I started
 this blog was to show people  the different ways you can wear your 
clothes, without having to spend money on new ones every week
 (but I'm not gonna lie, we all wish we could lol). 
I really liked the way this outfit turned out, its very comfy but 
still put together. what do you think? would you ever try pairing
 your sweaters over dresses or rompers? 


I've also really been into wearing low ponytails lately.
 I think I always do that when I'm in a desperate need of a new haircut.








sweater: American Eagle // romper: Pacsun // sandals: Jessica Simpson

have a happy Tuesday!
Love,
Wendy C.