Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Baseball T


Hola Chicas/Chicos!!
Can we take a moment and thank who ever invented the
baseball t..... okay enough of that lol.
Love is an understatement when it comes to this shirt.
It is honestly the comfiest and softest shirt ever.
I can tell you that with college coming up you'll be 
seeing a lot of this baby.

On another note, I wanted to apologize, once again for being MIA.
I know, I know Its becoming a habit of mine. I wanted to also 
apologize ahead of time for the fact that I might be MIA these coming weeks,
 I start college classes tomorrow :(
and with work and classes I'll probably be very busy
so I'm gonna try my hardest to get organized and come up 
with a schedule for my posts.



shirt/jeans/sandals: American Eagle 

Thanks so much for stopping by
Love,
Wendy C.