Sunday, August 11, 2013

Black & White Aztec


HOLA CHICAS/CHICOS!
So for the sake of these pictures I decided to put on this pair of heels 
I found in my closet while getting ready. I personally love heels,
 In my opinion, they transform any simple outfit into something a little more fashionable.
 The only reason I don't wear heels daily is because my feet hate them with a passion. 
I honestly think that I will probably never be able to find a pair that 
I'll be able to wear the whole day. (totally jealous of the girls that can
 wear all the pretty heels out there). 

Maybe someday when I get older and find a very fashionable job...... 
It never hurts to dream, right?  :)

Love this tank from American Eagle, something about it made me
fall in love with it the minute I laid eyes on it.












Thanks so much for reading!!
Love,
Wendy C.