Sunday, August 4, 2013

Red Stripes and Cheetah Print


HOLA CHICAS!!!
If you follow me on instagram you may have already
 seen a little preview of this outfit. These high waisted shorts
 are probably one of my favorite shorts in my closet right now. Every morning
 while I'm getting ready I reach for these shorts, but always end up 
stopping myself because I don't wanna wear them every single day.
 I would if I could, trust me lol. 

I know its not sweater weather yet, but I think I can get away 
with wearing this one because of all of the holes.
 I think that's one of the things I like about fashion, In my opinion, 
when it comes to fashion there are no rules! you shouldn't be 
limited to wearing your summer clothes only in the summer or vice versa. 
Fashion is a way of expressing yourself, even if others don't like what you wear. 
You should dress to make yourself feel better not others.












sweater/ belt/ flats: American Eagle // shorts: Levi's  // watch: Michael Kors

Thanks so much for reading!
Have a nice sunday!
Love,
Wendy C.