Sunday, September 22, 2013

Menta


HOLA CHICAS / CHICOS!!
I'm so happy I was able to get my hands on some  items from the 
3.1 Phillip Lim x Target collection. This bag is spacious, simple yet sophisticated. 
The biggest plus is that I can fit so much food in it :P Random fact about me:
 I'm always hungry, I'm the type of person that needs snacks on top of snacks. so what
 better way to carry tons of snacks than in this gorgeous bag!

I love how the weather is cooling down to the point I
can start wearing sweaters. I think fall is my favorite season because I can
pretty much wear everything in my closet, from shorts to sweaters and specially
scarves! <3 I love them sooo much! 

I don't think I've ever been this excited about fall. 
Let's hope I don't end up completely regretting the colder months.







sweater: Old Navy // shorts: Jcpenney // bag: Phillip Lim x Target // sandals:Jessica Simpson // watch: MK


 Thanks so much for stopping by, 
hope you guys have an amazing day!
Love,
Wendy C.