Thursday, October 3, 2013

Sweater Weather


HOLA CHICAS / CHICOS!!
The weather has been perfect the past couple of days, not too hot or too cold.
So I decided to wear this sweater, that I am currently obsessed with.
I've been wearing it nonstop for the past week or so, its just so
 comfy and soft. I love it!This pretty yellow bag
 is the other item I got from the 3.1 Phillip Lim x Target
collection. I'm honestly in love with it! the color, size..everything!

I also wanted to let you guys know that due to some personal reasons,
I won't be posting as much for the next couple of weeks. I promise I'll try my best
to keep the blog up to date. 

don't forget to follow me on instagram if you want to know what i'm up to
username: wendycarelah







sweater/skirt: American Eagle Outfitters // bag:3.1 Phillip Lim x Target // watch: MK

Thanks for reading!
Love,
Wendy C.