Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A Little Old School



HOLA CHICAS / CHICOS!!
So for today's look I wanted to try something a little out of my comfort
zone. I've seen so many people following this trend of tying flannels around 
their waist but never actually decided to give it a try, until this outfit popped
into my head a few days ago. I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out, although
 I originally had in mind wearing it with boyfriend jeans, but it was way too cold
to wear my cropped ones. let's just say I kept running in and out of the house
to try to stay as warm as possible, holy crap was it cold! I am over this weather 
and all the snow, so looking forward to spring and enjoyable warmer days.

On another note, I wanted to talk about my recent love for mens shirts. 
Its funny how they seem to keep growing and growing, both shirts in this
outfit are mens and both are super comfy and soft which is what I look
for when shopping. What do you think, would you ever wear mens clothing
or do you think its a definate no?
 shirt/flannel/jeans: American Eagle // bag: Phillip Lim x Target // booties: Olsenboye // watch: MK

Have a lovely day!
Love,
Wendy C.