Sunday, January 5, 2014

For The First Time

 HOLA CHICAS / CHICOS!!
I am very happy to say that today is the first time I am posting outfit pictures
taken with my very own camera AAHHHH!! I can't believe I'm saying this!
Yes, I finally got the camera of my dreams! all thanks to my amazing boyfriend!
words cannot describe how happy I am, I've wanted a camera for the longest
time and to be able to have one is the most amazing and exciting thing ever. 

Moving on to the look, unless you want to read an endless post on how happy
having my camera makes me lol. I wore this look yesterday, I wasn't feeling 
good at all, I've probably been sick on and off for about a month now and 
I am tired of it! so to make myself feel a little better I decided to actually make
and effort while getting ready. This beauty of a coat is the christmas gift i got
from my mami, the only little downside is that the sleeves are 3/4 lengths
so it doesn't keep me warm 100% but I don't care its still adorable!

coat/top/jean: American Eagle // scarf: Target // clutch: Kohl's // flats: H&M // watch:MK

Here's a picture of my new baby!!
please excuse my huge nerd glasses lol



Thanks so much for reading!
Love,
Wendy C.