Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Messy Buns & Button Ups

HOLA CHICAS / CHICOS!!
I've always been a fan of the button up shirt under a sweater type of look, 
I think they give any outfit this preppy put together look. But when it comes to
actually wearing it myself, I never seemed to pull it off. The other day 
I decided to give it a try while getting ready and actually liked how it 
turned out. what do you think...yes..no..maybe so???

P.S. please ignore my messy bun, the wind didn't seem to like it when it 
looked nice and perfect. I'm also still learning the tricks to the baby 
(camera) so bare with me and the not so great (focused) pictures. 
coat/sweater/shirt/jeans/sunglasses: American Eagle // boots: Call It Springs // bag:Phillip Lim x Target

 I know this one is not focused but something about this picture makes
me really like it!

Have a nice day, thanks for reading!
Love,
Wendy C.