Monday, February 24, 2014

Currently Craving: Little Mistress Spring Collection

 HOLA CHICAS / CHICOS!!
With my sister's graduation coming up in a few months I've been on 
the hunt for what outfit to wear to the ceremony. I came across Little Mistress,
this website is full of simple yet classy pieces that can definitely be
worn on many different occasions. for instance these pieces I'm sharing
with you are my top picks for the graduation ceremony, but pairing it
 with the right accessories I see myself wearing these pieces on date night, 
a birthday get together, and even on a regular spring day when
you want to look put together but still be comfortable. 



What do you think about my picks? would you wear any of them?
I would love to hear your thoughts!

Thanks for reading!
Love,
Wendy C.