Thursday, February 20, 2014

Denim on Denim

HOLA CHICA / CHICOS!!
Today's look is a perfect example of what I like to wear during the
week, when I don't feel like putting too much effort into getting ready. 
The minute my boyfriend told me he couldn't fit this shirt anymore
I didn't hesitate on making it my own. I love how worn-in it is
and the fact that it fits me oversize makes it even better!
Since the look was very plain and simple, I decided to add a pop 
of color with the still adorable 3.1 Phillip Lim x Target bag.
months and months after getting this cutie I'm still glad I was 
able to get my hands on it! :D would you ever wear denim on 
denim? let me know what you think I would love to interact 
with you guys!!
Also don't forget to go like all of my pictures so I can have the 
chance to win American Eagle's project live your life contest.
It would mean the world if you guys to help me out! Thank You!!
link to my profile: {HERE!!!}
 jeans/coat: American Eagle // boots: Call It Spring (JcP) // bag: Target
// watch: MK


Thanks so much for reading and voting!!!
Love,
Wendy C.