Saturday, February 22, 2014

Flannels & Boyfriends

HOLA CHICAS / CHICOS!!
boyfriend jeans, either you love them or you hate them. I personally
really like them and the fact that they give any outfit this sort of 
"I don't care" kind of vibe. Whenever I wear mine, which reminds
me I need to go on a hunt for some longer ones for the cold months, 
I tend to dress mine a little edgier than how I usually dress. I
always find myself reaching for my moto jacket or my ankle 
booties to toughen up the look a bit. 

This look is a great example of what I usually pair them with. This 
American Eagle flannel has been my go to shirt ever since I got it,
its the perfect shirt to layer with as well as wearing it alone. 
I was a bit hesitant before getting it because I didn't think the
colors would look good with my skin tone, but I'm glad I did 
because I can't seem to stop wearing it. I'm looking forward to 
spring and being able to pair it with dresses, skirts, and shorts!
Are you a boyfriend jean supporter or not??
 HEY! don't forget to vote so I can win the AE live your life
contest!!! profile link { HERE!!}
 jacket: Rock & Republic // flannel: American Eagle // jeans: Charlotte Russe //
booties: Olsenboye (JcP) // bag: Chaps // watch: MK

Thanks for voting!
Love,
Wendy C.