Wednesday, February 12, 2014

LIVE YOUR LIFE

HOLA CHICAS / CHICOS!!
If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook you maybe have already
seen a few posts about American Eagle project Live Your Life.
I decided to finally enter the contest after letting the fear of not 
winning stop me from doing in it last time. It would mean the world to
me if you guys could help me win and be part of their next campaign.
All you have to do is click on my profile link {HERE} and like all
of my pictures, the catch is that you have to do it every single
day. I know it's a lot to ask from you guys but it takes less than 2 
minutes. Thank you so much for helping me out! 
Another way to like the pictures is by typing {wendycarela} under tags
and liking every one of them.

On to the look, I decided to wear my moto jeggings again.
these are currently one of my favorite pants and can't seem to stop
wearing them! I really like how they add some color to any look
but are still subtle enough to wear with many things in my
closet.

 sweater/pants: American Eagle // watch: Michael Kors

Thank you so much for voting!!
Love,
Wendy C.