Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Moto Jeggings + Moto Jacket



HOLA CHICAS / CHICOS!!
Sorry for the crazy amounts of pictures, it was kind of hard to narrow 
down to just a few. I really liked how they turned out, I get so happy
every single time I see the quality of the pictures and how much better
everything looks.
ANYHOW moving on to the look. A couple of days ago the weather
got warm enough to be able to stand outside for longer than 2 
minutes and take outfit pictures, so I didn't hesitate a second on shooting
this look that I've been wanting to put up for a little while now. As soon
as I got these moto jeggings this outfit popped into my head, what better
way to wear moto jeggings than with a moto jacket!? I really liked how 
this outfit looks a little tougher yet still classy and put together.

sweater/jeggings: American Eagle // jacket: Rock&Republic (kohls) // bag:Phillip Lim x Target
watch:Michael Kors // flats:H&M

Thanks so much for reading, have a lovely day!
Love,
Wendy C.