Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Spring Brights


pink/blue bag: Kate Spade // yellow: Phillip Lim x Target
HOLA CHICAS / CHICOS!!
Today I'm sharing just a quick post of these cuties. I few days ago two of my friends
and I met up and had a fun photo shoot at the park. During the next few days I'll
be sharing a few of the many pictures we took, in the meantime, here two pictures of
our three little babies who are so ready for spring to come. Don't you just love how bright
these cuties are!? It's crazy how I get happy and wanna dress all spring like just by
looking at these pictures.

And please don't forget to keep liking all of my pictures so I can be in American Eagle's
Project Live Your Life, every like helps and means so much!!
profile link: https://live.ae.com/#/p/IdYDMkR6

Thanks so much for voting have a lovely day!!
Love,
Wendy C.