Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Basic Staples

HOLA CHICAS / CHICOS!!
You may have already noticed that my outfits are usually pretty simple 
and easy to recreate with things already in your closets. which is part of
the reason I started this blog, to show ways you can style certain pieces
multiple ways. That's why I'm a huge believer in picking pieces that are
easy to combine with other things. You can never go wrong with a good
pair of comfy black skinnies (preferably  High-rise jeggings), a white tank,
denim shirt, black ballet flats, and a black tote. Whenever I don't know what
to wear I reach for the staple pieces that I know will work together no 
matter what. 

A good tip I noticed I follow whenever I go shopping is, I ask myself
if the items I wanna get will be easy to incorporate with pieces I already
own, that way I know I will get good use out of the pieces that I purchase.
What are some staples you always get? Do you have any shopping tips?
I would love to hear them and maybe even try them the next time I go
shopping.

shirt | tank | jeans: American Eagle // jacket: Rock & Republic // flats: H&M // 
bag: Phillip Lim x Target

Keep liking all of my pictures so I can't win AE's Project Live Your Life!!


Have a great day!
Love,
Wendy C.