Thursday, March 20, 2014

Currently Craving: Triangl Suit & Warmth

HOLA CHICAS / CHICOS!!
This weather has me craving warm days and beach trips. I've been wanting a Triangl suit for ages and can't wait for the weather to warm up so I can finally get my hands on one of these babies. The hard part now is deciding on what color to get...HELP!?!?
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Español/Spanish
Este clima me hace anhelar los días calientes y viajes a la playa. He querido un traje de baño de Triangl por años y no puedo esperar a que el clima se caliente para que finalmente pueda tener en mis manos uno de estos bebes. Lo difícil ahora es decidir que color escojo...AYUDA!?!?!?


Photos via Pinterest {here}
For more colors and to see all the other styles check out the Triangl website and let me know what you think. {HERE


Thanks for reading 
Love,
Wendy C.