Monday, March 10, 2014

Daily Skincare

HOLA CHICAS / CHICOS!!!
Today I decided to share with you my daily skincare routine. I'm a big believer in taking care
of your skin while you are young, that way as you grow older you'll be more knowlegable of 
what to do to maintain a young and healthy skin.  Below I'll show you a step-by-step on how I 
treat my skin daily.
To tell you a little more about my skin, I have combination oily skin and my main problems are
breakouts and acne scarring, also known as hyper pigmentation or the dark spots left behind by
acne. I also tend to get oily on my cheeks and T-zone area by the middle of the day, so controlling
the excess oil is another big priority.
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Spanish/Español
Hoy decidi compartir mi rutina de limpieza. Creo que nunca es muy temprano para comenzar
a proteger la piel y aprender como mantenerla joven y saludable. Para que sepan un poco de
mi piel,  tengo la piel media grasosa especialmente en el area T (mi frente, nariz, y mejillas)
y mi problema mas grande es el acne y las manchas oscuras que deja el acne.

 First, I start off by washing my skin with my Cetaphil face wash. I recently got the Clarisonic
and let me tell you my skin starting looking better the day I started using it, this is a good
investment piece I highly recommend.
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
primero comienzo lavando me la cara con el jabón Cetaphil. No hace mucho me acabo de
comprar el Clarisonic y desde que lo comencé a usar mi piel se ve mil veces mejor. es
un buen aparato en invertir.
 1-2 times a week I follow with a scrub, I usually use the St. Ives apricot scrub, which works 
amazingly on controlling my ocassional breakouts. Recently I started using Origins products
so when I went to the counter the lady gave a little trial of their Modern Friction scrub. I 
really like how delicate the beads in this scrub are and how soft it leaves my skin after I use it.
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
1-2 veces a la semana continuo con un scrub, usualmente uso el St. Ives apricot scrub, que
trabaja muy bien en controlar el acne. y hace poco comence a aprobar el de Origins Modern
Friction, me encanta que tan sensible es y como me deja la cara super suave.
 I then continue with my toner and moisturizers. I use the Dermalogica multi-active toner while my skin is still a little damp from the shower and spritz 1-2 times all over my face. I let it sit for a minute
and then follow with Origins GinZing moisturizer, if you have oily skin I highly recommend this
moisturizer, it's moisturizes just enough without making your skin greasy and the slight citrus smell
doesn't hurt either (so yummy!). I'm currently sampling Origins GinZing eye cream, no disappointments yet. I dab a little under each eye using my ring finger and place any excess on my brow bone.
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Continuo con mis 3 pasos. para toner uso el Dermalogica multi-active toner mientras mi piel esta
media humeda me hecho 1-2 sprays. dejo que se seque por un minuto y me pogo el humectante de
Origins GinZing. ahora mismo estoy tratando la crema de ojos de Origins llamada GinZing eye
cream y me esta gustando mucho. usando el dedo del anillo me pondo un poco debajo de los ojos
y lo extra me pongo debajo de las cejas.
And last but not least, I dot Origins Super Spot Remover on any active and coming breakouts. a little  goes a long way with this product, any over applying will dry your skin because of the salicylic acid
used to treat the acne.
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
De ultimo,  pongo un poco de Origins Super Spot Remover en cualquier lugar donde tengo acne.



Hope you guys like today's post and please let me know if you want more posts like this.
If you have any questions about anything don't hesitate on messaging or emailing me,
I would gladly help anyone out as much as I can. 
E-mail: wendy_ch96@hotmail.com

Thanks for reading!
Love,
Wendy C.