Saturday, March 22, 2014

Park

HOLA CHICAS / CHICOS!
These are the pictures my friends Brittany and Alyson took of me a few weeks ago when we had our little shoot at the park.  I never got around to posting the pictures they took of me and since I haven't been feeling too well lately I haven't had the chance to take outfit pictures. Hope you guys like the way they came out, let me know what you think?! 
Also don't forget to go like my pictures for the American Eagle Live Your Life Project, They will soon pick the winners and I really wanna have the chance to be in their next campaign. Every like helps and it would mean so much to me if you guys could help me out, thank you so much!
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Spanish/Español
Estas son las fotos que mis amigas Brittany y Alyson tomaron en el parque hace unas semanas. Se me olvido subirlas al blog como no me estado sintiendo bien y no e podido tomar fotos decidí subirlas. Espero que les gusten! y me digan su opinion.
No se olviden en votar por mis fotos para el concurso de American Eagle Project Live Your Life, Me gustaría tener la oportunidad en estar en la proxima campaña. Muchas gracias por sus ayuda!
Link para mi profile: https://live.ae.com/#/p/IdYDMkR6
 sweater/jeans/shoes: American Eagle // jacket: Rock & Republic // bag: Phillip Lim x Target






 Thanks for reading!
Love,
Wendy C.