Sunday, March 16, 2014

Red Hot

 Young girls need to learn that sexiness
 ins't about being naked.
-Marc Jacobs

HOLA CHICAS / CHICOS!!
Today I start off with this quote by Marc Jacobs that I completely agree with, now a days many girls are somewhat influenced that in order to be sexy you need to show lots of skin. I'm by no means telling you to cover everything up I am a huge believer in crop tops and short shorts, I just think
that you should do it in a classy way not just to get attention from guys. This outfit made me think of this topic a little because its sexy yet classy, I think there's such beauty in girls that leave something to the imagination or show skin in a very classy elegant way. You want people to look at you 
and say "wow she's so elegant or classy" well at least I wish/hope people say that of me maybe not now but in the future lol.

Let's move on to the look shall we? I wasn't too trilled with the way the pictures turned out but I still wanted to share the look with you guys. This is one of my favorites because it's sexy, chic yet comfy and still classy. Whenever I show skin I like to balance it out by covering another part of my body so I don't feel too exposed or give off a different kind of attention. This skirt from H&M was love at first sight and I couldn't be happier with it! it's the perfect piece for dressing up or dressing down like I did today for a day full of errands. What do you guys think of Marc Jacobs quote? do you agree with the idea of being sexy while still leaving thinks to the imagination? 
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Spanish/Español
Hoy comparto este quote de Marc Jacobs que dice "Las jóvenes tienen que aprender que ser sexy no se significa estar desnudas" creo que en esta era las muchachas estamos un poco influenciadas en que hay que enseñar casi todo para ser consideradas sexy. por ningún razón estoy diciendo que se tapen
todo, a mi me encantan las camisetas cortas y los pantalones cortos, solo creo que lo puedes usar en una forma mas clásica y no nada mas para que te vean los muchachos. Este look me hizo pensar en este topic porque lo considero sexy pero todavía clásico. Me encantan las muchachas que siempre dejan algo para la imaginación y enseñan piel en una forma bien elegante y clásica. En mi opinion yo quiero que la gente me vea y diga "wow esta muchacha siempre se ve muy elegante y classy".

No estava muy feliz con las fotos pero quise enseñarles el look porque me gusto tanto. es uno de mis favoritos porque es sexy, chic, pero comodo y todavía clásico. Cuando enseño un poco de piel a mi me gusta balanciarlo y cubrirme otra parte del cuerpo, hacia no me siento muy desnuda oh que estoy
enseñando mucha piel. Esta falda de H&M me encanto desde que la vi, es la pieza perfecta para vestir para salir o algo mas casual. Que creen de el quote de Marc Jacobs? Creen en la idea de ser sexy y dejar algo a la imaginación?

top/jacket/flats: American Eagle | skirt: H&M | bag/watch: MK



Thanks so much for reading!!
Love,
Wendy C.