Monday, March 3, 2014

Ripped Jeans & New Hair

HOLA CHICAS / CHICOS!!
If you follow me on FB or Instagram you may have already seen a picture
of my new hair. yes, I went back to my short hair. I'm so happy with the
way it turned out! I can't wait to be able to wear dresses and sleeveless 
shirts so it showcases the cut a little better. The past two summers I've cut
my hair short and to be honest I really like how it looks, people always say
you'll miss long hair but I don't. My sister always tells me I look better 
with short hair and I think it does suit me better and makes me look a little
older too. 
On to the look, these AE high-rise jeggings are another one of my recent buys. 
I'm the type of person that goes through phases where I either love ripped jeans
or I hate them. Is that just me or do you do that too? I kept the look very simple
with a cropped sweater and my favorite coat, since the weather was nice and 
warm-ish lol. bad thing is that we are back to the freezing days :( not happy at all.

Somehow I cut myself while shooting these pictures lol Blue bandaid it is!!
coat/jeans: American Eagle // flats: H&M // bag: Phillip Lim x Target watch: MK

Meet Kristin, the cutest and sweetest hairstylists! 
If you live in the Richmond area I highly recommend going 
to bondi blonde, I never leave this place disappointed.

P.S. don't forget to keep liking my pictures so I can win AE's Project 
Live Your Life!! 

Thanks so much for voting!
Love ,
Wendy C.