Wednesday, March 12, 2014

The Perfect Day

HOLA CHICAS / CHICOS!!
The weather was more than perfect yesterday so the boy and I decided to take full
advantage of it and spend the day out enjoying the much needed sunlight. Please excuse
the abundace of pictures, my boyfriend/ new photographer and I got carried away lol.
I kept the look simple and comfy since we were going to be running around the whole 
day. I paired my new American Eagle vest with this simple black maxi from H&M and
finished the look with my little granny flats lol. Hope you guys like the pictures, Diego
really liked and felt like a photographer when he took them :)

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Spanish/Español
El clima estuvo mas que perfecto ayer, mi novio y yo decidimos disfrutarlo lo mas
que pudiéramos. por favor escusen el monto de fotos mi novio/ nuevo fotografo y yo
nos descuidamos tomándolas lol. decidí mantener el look bien comodo y simple como
sabia que íbamos a estar caminando el dia entero. Me puse mi nueva vest de jeans de 
American Eagle con este simple maxi de H&M y termine el look con mi zapatillas
que me gusta llamarlas de viejitas lol. Espero que le gusten las fotos, Diego le encanto
tomarlas y se sintió como un fotografo profesional :)
Later in the night we went to grab some food at Bottoms Up, which is one of the best pizza
places in Richmond. since it cooled down a little I added my denim jacket over the vest and 
to be honest I really like how it looked. what do you guys think?
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Luego en la noche fuimos a comer a Bottoms Up donde hace la mejor pizza en Richmond.
Como se puso un poco frío decidí ponerme mi denim jacket y me encanto como se ve
sobre la vest. que les parece les gusta?
vest/jacket/flats: American Eagle // dress:H&M // bag/watch: Michael Kors // sunnies: Francesca's

Thanks so much for reading, have a nice day!
Love,
Wendy C.