Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Warm Thoughts

HOLA CHICAS / CHICOS!!
Today is the first post where I officially take the new baby out into the world lol.
Can we just take a moment and talk about how upset I am with the weather, I swear
I thought I was going to be able to start wearing lighter clothing. A week ago the 
temperature was perfect and BOOM! it snows again, I'm desperatly counting down
until it warms up a little more. 
Anyhow! enough about the weather. This cardigan is a current loved item I borrowed 
from my friend Brittany, I love everything about it the fit, color, and how warm it
manages to keep me. I paired it with comfy dark jeggings,  an oversized v-neck, and
riding boots, for a chic yet comfy look and tied the whole look together by adding my 
favorite scarf from Target and of course my new baby. I'm obsessed lol
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Spanish/Español 
Hoy es el primer post donde saque a la nueva baby al mundo lol. La semana pasada
el clima estuvo perfecto por par de días y cuando menos lo esperaba volvió a nevar, 
pensava que iba a comenzar a ponerme roma mas fina pero este clima me esta cansando.
Mi amiga Brittany me empresto esta cardigan y no puedo parar de usala, me encanta
todo el color, como queda, y que tan caliente me mantiene. Decidí ponerme la con mis
jeggings favoritas, una v-neck, y mis botas que nunca paro de usar para un look bien
comodo y chic. termine el look con mi bufanda favorita de Target  y mi new baby.
estoy obsesionada con ella lol.
jeans: American Eagle | boots: Call It Spring | bag/ watch: MK scarf: Target


Thanks so much for reading!!
Love,
Wendy C.

P.S. - Keep liking all of my pictures so I can have the chance to win AE's
Project Live Your Life!!
profile link: https://live.ae.com/#/p/IdYDMkR6