Monday, April 21, 2014

50 Shades of Blue

HOLA CHICAS / CHICOS!!!
Today's look is all about blue, to be honest, I wasn't too sure about this look until I saw the pictures. I like how instead of going for the usual route and pairing this dress with black or white accesories I paired it with even more blue and if I have navy blue sandals I would probably wear those too.  What do you think could you wear a color from head to toe and not feel like its overpowering? I'm personally hoping to be able to jump on the white on white wagon pretty soon, I'll just have to stay away from pretty much everything lol.
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
El outfit de hoy es acerca del color azul, para ser honesta, yo no estaba muy segura acerca de este look hasta que vi las fotos. En lugar de ir por la ruta habitual y emparejar este vestido con accesorios negros o blancos decidi emparejarlo con aún más azul y si tuviera sandalias azules probablemente las usaria tambien. ¿Qué creen podrían usar un color de pies a cabeza y no sentirse como si fuera muy abundante? Espero personalmente poder saltar a la tendencia de un look completo en blanco, me voy a tener que estar lejos de casi todo lol.

dress: Charlotte Russe || jacket: AEO || sandals: Jessica Simpson || bag: MK


Have a great monday!
Love,
Wendy C.