Monday, April 14, 2014

Simple Color Blocking

HOLA CHICAS / CHICOS!!
Hope everyone had a lovely weekend and enjoyed the beautiful weather we've been having. 
 Although I'm a little bummend about how the pictures turned out I still didn't want to pass up the opportunity to share this pretty dress from Charlotte Russe. This dress is honestly the perfect spring dress, light-weight for any  casual spring day but pretty enough to pair it with some great heels or wedges to dress it up if you need to. Since I'm a fan of anything tan I decided to keep it casual by pairing it with my granny sandals from American Eagle, which I love and will never stop trying to work them into any outfit lol, and my trusty old leather clutch from kohl's ( I really need to get a new one this poor little guy is so worn out). I really liked how the look turned out very casual yet dressy enough to feel a little fancy lol. What would you pair this dress with? any ideas? I'm thinking of some statement earrings and pretty sandals for next time ;)
–––––––––––––––––––––
Espero que todos hayan tenido un buen fin de semana y disfrutaron del tiempo precioso que hemos estado teniendo.
Aunque estoy un poco triste por la forma en que las fotos salieron yo todavía no quería dejar pasar la oportunidad de compartir este bonito vestido de Charlotte Russe. Este vestido es sinceramente el vestido perfecto para la primavera, ligero para cualquier día casual , pero lo suficientemente bonito para sincronizarlo con unos tacónes o cuñas para vestir para arriba si necesitas. Ya que soy un fan de cualquier cosa color tan decidí mantener el look informal y  emparejarlo con mis sandalias de abuelita de American Eagle, que me encantan y nunca voy a dejar de tratar de incorporalas en cualquier outfit lol, y mi fiel clutch de cuero  de kohl's (realmente tengo que conseguir una nueva este pobre individuo está tan gastada). Me gustó mucho cómo quedó el look muy informal pero bastante elegante . ¿Con qué emparejarias este vestido? ¿Alguna idea? Estoy pensando en algunos aretes grandes y sandalias bonitas para la próxima vez;)
 dress: Charlotte Russe || sandals: American Eagle || clutch: Kohl's



 P.S. I finally made a twitter so please follow me! I'm trying to figure out how to
 use it lol. I'm so bad with technology.

Have a great day!
Love,
Wendy C.