Thursday, May 8, 2014

Simply Classy

HOLA CHICAS / CHICOS!!
My life has been very hectic lately with the semester coming to an end, so spending a ton of time getting ready has not been my priority. I wanted to keep the look simple, comfy, yet a little classy by keeping my accessories to a bare minimum. I finally curled my hair (first time in ages!) to dress the look up a bit and tide a little braid on the side to show off these cute earrings I managed to steal from my mom. ;D This adorable top is another one of my recent Marshalls pickups, I swear Marshalls has joined my list of dangerous places, can't seem to leave without picking up a few items once you're in there. What do you guys think of this look, do you like how simple I kept it? what's another way you would style this cute top?
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Mi vida ha sido muy agitada últimamente con el final del semestre, cada vez más cerca, así que pasar un montón de tiempo arregllandome no ha sido mi prioridad. Quería mantener el look simple, cómodo, pero un poco classico, manteniendo mis accesorios mínimos. Finalmente me hice ondas en el cabello (por primera vez en mucho tiempo!) Para vestir el look un poco mas y me hice una trenza en el lado para mostrar estos lindos aretes que me robe de mi mamá. ;D Este top adorable es otro de mis últimas compras de Marshalls, lo juro Marshalls se ha unido a la lista de lugares peligrosos, parece que no puedes salir sin recoger algunos artículos una vez que estás ahí. ¿Qué piensan ustedes de este aspecto, ¿te gusta lo simple que lo mantuve? que otra forma combinarían esta blusa tan linda?

Shop this look for $95 on Lookastic
top: Marshalls || shorts/flats: American Eagle || bag: Kohl's || earrings: My mom's closet!

Have a great day!!
Love,
Wendy C.