Thursday, June 5, 2014

1 Year and Counting!


HAPPY 1 YEAR BLOGIVERSARY TO WENDY'S CARE TO WEAR!!

HOLA CHICAS / CHICOS!!
I can't believe that exactly one year ago I published my first post, to be honest, I had no idea what I was doing (who am I fooling!?! I still don't lol) but I'm glad that I took the chance and started doing something I love and that makes me happy. First of all, I want to thank everyone who has helped me throughout this year, no matter how big or small, it means the world to me! So far I've gotten the chance to meet some amazing people who I like to consider great friends and hope to keep them in my life foreverrrr! :) In just this first year my little blog has accomplished quite a lot, in my opinion, and I hope to make it better and better as it continues to grow. Thank you so much to everyone that takes the time to visit my blog and to like my pictures not only here but on other social media cites. I hope you guys stick around as I continue this journey in the blogging world and sharing my love for fashion. Love you guys!!
Be aware of the crazy number of photos you're about to see, my friend Brittany took a few pictures of me (well more like a bunch) in this adorable and flirty Charlotte Russe dress. I hope you guys like them!
––––––––––––––––––––––––––
No puedo creer que hace exactamente un año publiqué mi primer post, para ser honesta, no tenía ni idea de lo que estaba haciendo (a quién estoy engañando?! Todavía no tengo idea lol) pero me alegro de que me aproveche de la oportunidad y comenze a hacer algo que me encanta y que me hace feliz. En primer lugar, quiero agradecer a todos los que me han ayudado a lo largo de este año, no importa  que grande o pequeño, significa mucho para mí! Hasta ahora he tenido la oportunidad de conocer a algunas personas increíbles que considero grandes amigos y espero tenerlos en mi vida para siempre! :) En tan sólo este primer año mi pequeño blog ha logrado mucho, en mi opinión, y espero poder hacerlo mejor y mejor a medida que continúa creciendo. Muchas gracias a todos los que se toma el tiempo de visitar mi blog no sólo aquí sino en otros medios de comunicación social. Espero que continúen a medida que continúo este camino en el mundo de los blogs y donde comparto mi amor por la moda. Con mucho amor!
Tenga en cuenta el número de fotos que están a punto de ver, mi amiga Brittany me tomó algunas fotos (bueno más bien un montón) en este vestido adorable y coqueta de Charlotte Russe. Espero que les gusten!
OOPS!!! had a little Marilyn moment lol 
dress/bracelets: Charlotte Russe | sandals: Franco Sarto (DSW) | 
earrings: Francesca's






Thank you so much for supporting my blog it means so much! cheers to a great
 first year and many more amazing ones to come!!
Love,
Wendy C.