Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Birds

HOLA CHICAS / CHICOS!!
Best friend's closets are one of the best places to shop for new outfits! A few days back I spent my day with one of my chicas Lucy and her sister, (finally got a little tan!) Lets just say I love everything in her closet and wish I could take it home with me lol. I told her I was gonna steal this outfit and shoot it because I loved it so much. I've been dying to find an oversized t-shirt (specially in white or black) and when I saw her wearing this one I had to borrow it, so soft with just the perfect loose fit. I paired this grey tee with these super cute bird print red shorts, love how easily they can be paired with a white blouse and wedges to dress them up or worn with a comfy tee and sandals for a more casual look. I paired my trusty brown leather clutch with this look to tie in the brown from the sandals and added a little pop of color with this fun neon bracelet, which is another one of the items I won on the giveaway hosted by SoCal Gems and Luxe Statements. What do you guys think of this look, do you like it just as much as I do!? I honestly wish I could wear this look everyday! 
–––––––––––––––––––––––––
El armarios tu mejor amiga es uno de los mejores lugares para encontrar ropa nueva! Hace unos días me pasé el día con una de mis chicas Lucy y su hermana (finalmente conseguí un bronceado!) Digamos que me encanta todo en su armario, y quisiera poder llevarmelo a casa conmigo lol. Le dije que me iba a robar este atuendo y tomarle fotos para el blog porque me gustó tanto. Me muero por encontrar una camiseta de gran tamaño (especialmente en color blanco o negro) y cuando la vi usando ésta tuve que pedirla prestada, tan suave con el ajuste flojo perfecto. Emparejé esta camiseta gris con estos pantalones cortos rojos super lindos, amo la facilidad con que se puede combinar con una blusa blanca y cuñas para vestirlos o con una camiseta cómoda y sandalias para un look más casual. Emparejé mi fiel clutch de cuero marrón con este look para atar el marrón de las sandalias y añadí un poco de toque de color con esta pulsera color neón, que es otro de los artículos que gané en el sorteo organizado por SoCal Gems y Luxe Statements. ¿Qué piensan ustedes de este atuendo,  Les gusta tanto como a mi? Sinceramente ojalá pudiera llevar este aspecto todos los días!

I'm Wearing || Estoy Usando

top/short | Friend's closet
sandals | American Eagle
clutch | Kohl's
sunglasses | Charlotte Russe
tag necklace | My Monogram Necklace
bracelet | Luxe Statement / So CalGems

Get this look for $112+ on Lookastic: Grey Crew-neck T-shirt, Red Floral Shorts, Gold Watch, Walnut Leather Clutch, and Tobacco Leather Thong Sandals

Thanks so much for reading!
Love,
Wendy C