Monday, August 25, 2014

I'MPERFECT in my AEO Jeans

HOLA CHICAS / CHICOS!!
If you follow me on Instagram you may have already seen my post about winning American Eagle's Project Live Your Life contest. I am so excited to be one of the many winners chosen in this contest. Today's post consist of what I wore with my AEO jeans to enter the contest. If you follow my blog for a while now, its easy to see that the only jeans I wear are American Eagle (jeggings to be a little more specific lol) I love how comfortable they are and how great and confident I feel in them. I am so excited that they decided to continue with their sky high line into their jeans for fall, as I've shared with you guys before, I am a high-rise/ high-waisted lover! give me anything high waisted and I'll be happy. :D 
I love how American Eagle decided to call this contest I'MPERFECT, I think its a great way to share with their customers that our imperfections are what make us unique. Just like the word says PERFECT.
––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Si me siguen en Instagram es posible que ya haya visto mi post acerca el concurso de American Eagle Project Live Your Life que gane. Estoy muy emocionada de ser una de los muchos ganadores elegidos en este concurso. El post de hoy consiste en lo que me puse con mis jeans de AEO para participar en el concurso. Si siguen mi blog desde hace un tiempo, es fácil ver que los únicos pantalones que uso son de American Eagle (las jeggings para ser un poco más específica lol) Me encanta lo cómodos que son y lo muy bien y confidente que me siento en ellos. Estoy tan emocionada que decidieron continuar con su línea de pantalones altos para el otoño, ya que he compartido con ustedes antes, soy una amante de los pantalones con cintura alta! denme algo con cintura alta y seré feliz. :D
 I'm Wearing | Estoy Usando
crop top | American Eagle
jeans | American Eagle
sandals | American Eagle
watch | Michael Kors
bracelet | Luxe Statements



Get this look for $97+ on Lookastic: White and Navy Horizontal Striped Cropped Top, Gold Watch, Light Blue Ripped Skinny Jeans, and Tobacco Leather Thong Sandals


Thanks to American Eagle for choosing me as one of the winner!
hope you guys have a lovely day,
Wendy C.