Friday, August 1, 2014

Tropical Summer

HOLA CHICAS/CHICOS!!!
This outfit screams summer to me, I completely love this look! I am a romper lover and when I saw this one at American Eagle a while back I couldn't pass on it. The best part about it, it was on sale! I've worn it multiple times since I got it, but never had the time to take pictures wearing it. Today I decided to wear it with my navy skater skirt from Charlotte Russe to cover up how short the romper is on me and to bring out the blue on the print (which I love!). I wore my cute and bright Target bag to make the look more colorful and summery. I finished off the look with these cute little metallic flats (granny shoes, as I like to call them lol) and the cutest studs and bracelet from a recent giveaway I won on Instagram, hosted by Luxe Statements and SoCal Gems. I hope you guys like this look as much as I do!
––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Este atuendo grita verano para mí, me encanta este look! Yo soy un amante de los rompers y cuando vi este en American Eagle hace un tiempo no pude pasar en él. La mejor parte, estava en venta! Lo he usado varias veces desde que lo compré, pero nunca tuve el tiempo para tomar fotos usandolo. Hoy he decidido llevarlo con mi falda azul marina de Charlotte Russe para encubrir lo corto que es el romper y para sacar el color azul en el estampado (que me encanta!). Lleve mi bolso lindo y brillante de Target para hacer el aspecto más colorido y veraniego. Terminé el look con estas pequeñas sandalias metálicas (zapatos de la abuelita, como me gusta llamarlos lol) y los aretes más lindos y pulsera de un sorteo reciente que gané en Instagram, hecho por Luxe Statements y SoCal Gems. Espero que les guste este look tanto como yo!

 I'm Wearing | Estoy Usando:

romper | American Eagle
skirt | Charlotte Russe
flats | American Eagle
bag | Target
studs/bracelets | SoCal Gems & Luxe Statements
giveaway I won

Get this look for $48+ on Lookastic: Neon Pink Floral Tank, Blue Skater Skirt, Red Leather Crossbody Bag, and Silver Leather Flat Sandals


Thank you for reading!
Love,
Wendy C.