Friday, September 26, 2014

Light Layers & Sunny Fall Days


HOLA CHICAS/CHICOS!!!
Hope everyone had a great week! I've been counting down until this weekend to finally celebrate my birthday! :)
Today I'm sharing with you this adorable look I wore last week, when we were having beautiful weather, as oppose to this very gloomy and rainy week. I know I tend to say this quite a lot, but this is one of my favorite looks! I love the dressed up feel it gives, while still being casual enough to wear on a daily basis. I've been obsessing over statement necklaces lately, this pretty Charlotte Russe number is the perfect finishing touch. Since the weather was still a little too warm to start wearing sweaters, I opt for this knitted cardigan from American Eagle to add texture and layers to the look and to keep me warm in the cool early morning breeze. I didn't want to dress up the look too much, so I went with these ripped high-rise jeggings from American Eagle and finished off the look by pairing it with my favorite H&M flats and tan leather clutch from Kohl's. Hope you guys like this look just as much as I do!! 
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Espero que todos hayan tenido una gran semana! He estado esperando el fin de semana para finalmente celebrar mi cumpleaños! :)
Hoy estoy compartiendo con ustedes este look adorable que me puse la semana pasada, cuando estábamos teniendo un hermoso clima, totalmente diferente a esta semana lluviosa. Sé que suelo decir esto mucho, pero este es uno de mis looks favoritos! Me encanta lo bien vestido que se ve, sin dejar de ser casual para llevar a diario. He estado obsesionada con los collares declaración últimamente, este hermoso collar de Charlotte Russe es el perfecto toque final. Dado que el clima aún estaba un poco caliente para empezar a usar suéteres, decidi usar esta cardigan de American Eagle para añadir textura y capas al look y para mantenerme caliente en la brisa fresca de la mañana. No quería vestir este look demasiado, así que lo combine con estos jeggings altos rotos de American Eagle y terminé el look emparejandolo con mis zapatos favoritos H&M y embrague de cuero color marron de Kohl's. Espero que les guste este look tanto como yo!!

I'm Wearing | Estoy Usando

cardigan | American Eagle
top | American Eagle
jeans | American Eagle
flats | H&M
necklace | Charlotte Russe
bag | Kohl's
sunglasses | Franceca's


Get this look for $121+ on Lookastic: Brown Leather Clutch, Light Blue Ripped Skinny Jeans, Brown Leather Ballerina Shoes, Tan Cardigan, and Pink Pearl Necklace


Thank you for stopping by, have a great weekend!
Love,
Wendy C.