Monday, November 24, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide

Holiday Gift Guide

HOLA CHICAS / CHICOS!!
It's been way too long since I've been on the blog, If you read my last post you may recall when I said I was feeling better. I must have jinx myself or something, because I ended going right back to feeling horrible. I hate being sick!!
But on a much brighter note, I am now back to somewhat full health (this horrible weather does not help at all) and can get back to shooting and posting for you guys! I teamed up with Francesca's to bring you a Holiday Gift Guide (I'm not gonna lie its more of a wish list lol) that can hopefully help you get some ideas for looks and what to get for your chicas this coming holiday season. These are my top 10 items from Francesca's website.

You know I'm a jeans lover, so why not spice up the regular blue jeans and get something a little more fun for the upcoming holiday season. Pair them with a light knitted sweater, ankle heeled booties and some statement earrings or a statement necklace and you are ready for any dinner party.

Who would think that the once dreaded pocho would become such a fashionable piece this fall/winter?! Pair it with some super skinny jeans and riding boots for a cozy and comfy look.

The perfect piece to start the New Years, that's all I have to say. LOVE IT!!
wear this beauty with some black skinnies, black or nude heels and finish it off by adding a pop of red on your lips.

This adorable top can be worn with tights and a skater/circle skirt for a fun party look. The fact that is  burgundy and has scallop detailing just makes me want it even more!

There is nothing I love more than style and comfort in one piece. These leggings bring you the right amount of chicness to wear them out to any holiday party while keeping you comfortable... and lets not forget how they'll give you that extra eating room that I'm all about! ;D

There is nothing I love more than a good scarf to protect you from the horrible winter cold that has approached us quite earlier than expected. I am a huge fan of big scarves and when the 'blanket' scarf became the item to have this fall/winter I could not be happier! This piece is a great item to wrap around your neck and stay toasty when the weather just gets colder and colder.

And of course, this wouldn't be a Wendy's guide/wish list without some sort of tan/camel color item. My obsession is serious, no shame in admitting it! Like I've mentioned in many posts before, this color goes with literally anything in your closet. Wear these babies with some jeans, an oversized sweater and top it off with a chunky scarf and you are ready for anything! 

Ever since my sister graduated from college and my dad decided to give her some diamonds earrings, my desire to have a pair of diamond studs has grown. Let's just say I still have plenty of years ahead of me before I graduate college and can possibly get a real pair myself. So these adorable ones are a great alternative for when your budget is nowhere near the real ones. They are a perfect everyday stud, rock these beauties with a messy top knot and minimal makeup for when you want to show your natural, effortless side or go for a bright lip to show your fun and classy side!

My love for statement necklaces has seriously grown over the past year, they have become one of my favorite add on pieces to spice up any simple outfit. I fell in love with how versatile the different colors make this necklace, subtle yet fashionable and chic. 

Even though my obsession with statement necklace has grown over the passed year, My love for dainty jewelry will never really end. This dainty gold necklace is a perfect layering piece, yet still stunning enough to wear by itself. pair it with a simple sweater during the fall for a subtle statement!



If you like any of my top 10 items from Francesca's, make sure to check out Francesca's Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday deals. 
They are definitely going to be having some great ones!!

I'm hoping to get my hands on the black leggings, the lace peplum tank, the boots and the blanket scarf during their deals!! What would you love to get your hands on this coming weekend??



Love,
Wendy C.