Saturday, January 17, 2015

Pastel Pink

 HOLA CHICAS / CHICOS!!
This is one of those looks that you really like when you put it on, but then you look back and wish you would have changed a few details. To be honest we all go through this, well I least I hope everyone does lol. I like everything on the top side, but the shoes just kind of throw the look off. That's one of the things I like about fashion, you have the freedom to give things a try and then decide if you like it or not. 
a few months ago, when I was shopping for winter coats my sister took me into Express and made me become addicted to this store, as well as spend way too much money lol. I found this beauty of a coat (the last one! and on sale..YESS!), it can't get any better than that!? I love how it adds this touch of sophistication to your look and the pastel pink color is just perfect. I decided to channel my inner preppy side a bit and go for the classic button down under sweater combo and finished it off by added one of my favorite statement necklaces from Luxe Statements. 
What store has someone taken you into and made you become a total addict??
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Este es uno de esos looks que realmente te gusta cuando te lo pones, pero luego hubieras deseado haber cambiado algunos detalles. Para ser honesta todos pasamos por esto, bueno espero que todos pasemos por esto lol. Me gusta todo en la parte superior, pero los zapatos no me gustan mucho con este atuento. Esta es una de las cosas que me gustan de la moda, tienes la libertad de darle un intento a las cosas y luego decidir si te gusta o no.
Hace unos meses, cuando estaba comprando abrigos de invierno mi hermana me llevo a Express y me volvió adicta a esta tienda, así como gastar demasiado dinero lol. Encontre esta belleza de abrigo (el último! Y en venta..YESS!), No puedes conseguir nada mejor que eso!? Me encanta el toque de sofisticacion que le añade a tu look y el color rosa pastel es simplemente perfecto. Decidí sacar mi lado preppy un poco e ir por el combo clásico de camizeta de botónes debajo de un suéter y termine añadido uno de mis collares favoritos de Luxe Statements.
¿Cual tienda alguien te a llevado y te a vuelto completamente addicta/o ??



 I'm Wearing | Estoy Usando

top | Charlotte Russe
sweater | American Eagle
jeans | American Eagle
coat | Express
booties | Franco Sarto (Marshalls)
necklace | Luxe Statements
bracelet | SoCal Gems






Get this look for $63+ on Lookastic: Pink Coat, Navy Skinny Jeans, and Brown Suede Ankle Boots






 Thanks for stopping by!
Love,
Wendy C.