Saturday, January 31, 2015

Vino Tinto

HOLA CHICAS / CHICOS!!

Today's post is of this super casual look I wore to class last week. I've been really into wearing my sweaters over button downs or blouses lately, I think its an easy way to stay warm and incorporate different textures and patterns into your looks. If you can't tell by the number of times I've worn these  Sam Edelman booties, I am obsessed with them! the fact that they go perfectly with my Ralph Lauren satchel makes it even better. I think tan/brown accessories can dress up any look, they tend to add this chic, effortless feel that I love!
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
El post de hoy es de este look bien casual que me puse para ir a clase la semana pasada. He estado usando mucho mis suéteres sobre blusas últimamente, creo que es una manera fácil de mantenerte caliente e incorporar diferentes texturas y colores a tus looks. Si no pueden notar ultimamente el número de veces que he usado estos botines de Sam Edelman, estoy obsesionada con ellos! el hecho de que van perfectamente con mi maletin de Ralph Lauren hace que sea aún mejor. Creo que los accesorios color piel pueden vestir cualquier look, tienden a agregar un toque elegante y sencillo que me encanta!

I'm Wearing | Estoy Usando

sweater | American Eagle
blouse | Charlotte Russe
jeans | Express
boots | Sam Edelman (DSW)
bag | Ralph Lauren (TjMaxx)








Get this look for $110+ on Lookastic: Charcoal Skinny Jeans, Burgundy Crew-neck Sweater, Gold Watch, Brown Leather Satchel Bag, Brown Leather Ankle Boots, and Black Horizontal Striped Button Down Blouse





Thanks for stopping by!
Love,
Wendy C.