Monday, July 13, 2015

Mirrored Maxi

HOLA CHICAS / CHICOS!!

My love for maxis seems to grow more and more every time I wear them. I've been wearing this American Eagle maxi non-stop ever since I got my hands on it, about a month and half ago. Maxis are the perfect piece to just slip into and look put together, with no extra effort. They are versatile yet comfortable. This color pulled my attention, because first I didn't have any like it in my closet and because I can wear it well into the fall with some booties and a sweater over it. Versatility, something we all look for in any piece we buy. 
Virginia doesn't seem to help in the heat/humidity department. It has been disgustingly hot out, so simple has been my go to. Although I would love to see this dress with a statement necklace and maybe a denim vest, I went with as little jewelry as I could, without going completely naked. I don't know about you guys, but I have to have at least my watch and some earrings no matter what. 
What's your go to piece for those crazy hot summer days? Leave a comment below, I'd love to hear yours!! I'm in need of some hot weather outfit inspo.

 
What I'm Wearing


dress | American Eagle
sandals | Michael Kors (Marshalls)
bag | Ralph Lauren (TjMaxx)
watch | Michael Kors
sunglasses | Ray-Bans (Nordstrom)



Thanks for stopping by!
Love,
Wendy C.





*Please excuse my grammar, I write to share my thought not my skills ;)