Friday, October 16, 2015

Ease Into Classics

HOLA CHICAS/CHICOS!!
It's been way too long since I last updated the blog. I have missed and lost any sort of skill I once had.   It's been so long, I don't even know how to use my camera anymore. So, excuse the bad photos and most of all the awkward poses!
I have a love/hate relationship with the beginning of fall. One minute its freezing, the next you are burning up and regret brining out you cold weather clothes. That's why I am a big fan of classic transitional pieces. A light oversized sweater, dark jeans, flats, and a leather jacket. Easy to layer up in the cold mornings and easy to take off for warmer afternoons. 

I also want to share my latest love. yes...another handbag! They are my weakness! This beauty is by Rebecca Minkoff. I treated myself for my birthday and splurged on the perfect fall bag. What do you think? you like??? 


What I'm Wearing
Jacket | American Eagle
Sweater | Express
Jeans | Express
Flats | Sam Edelman
Bag | Rebecca Minkoff
Earrings | Kendra Scott



Thanks so much for reading!
Love,
Wendy C.